Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Day 23...

I can't believe there is only a week left in this Whole30 challenge. It's really gone by pretty quickly and I still can't believe the results - and there's still a week to go - wow! With the end in sight I am definitely starting to contemplate what changes I'll make after Day 30 and how I'll start integrating some pre-Whole30 foods back into the mix. Frankly, I'm not really thinking I'll be adding in much - I mean, why would I when its been so easy, satisfying and successful? Right now the main thing I'm looking forward to on Day 31 is fruit!! Sneaky little trick our challenger played on us - and I love it. In the meantime - still more challenge left to go and I'm ready to crush this next week!

Breakfast - scrambled eggs, two chicken/zucchini poppers and some avocado/cucumber sauce on the side - don't forget the black coffee! 

Lunch - mixed green salad topped with chopped up chicken/zucchini poppers (those things are so good, and gone now, booo), cucumber, raw zucchini, half an avocado and slivered almonds. Just a drizzle of garlic olive oil and balsamic vinegar for my dressing. 

Dinner - Super Bowl Chili (leftover from our party) over spaghetti squash. Hearty, healthy, tasty. Winner! 

Workout - Two 21-15-9's - 1st set 21 push ups, 21 mountain climbers, 21 seconds of plank - then 15, then 9. 2nd set 21 scissor crunches, 21 sit-ups, 21 bicycle crunches - then 15, then 9. Then I did 1 Tabata where I held plank the whole time. Don't know why, just felt like doing that. The last two sets of 20 seconds were brutal. Then we went to the YMCA where I hiked a mile (treadmill set at 7 percent incline) and then did some weight lifting with focus on shoulders and back. 

7 days to go...(somewhere I messed up my countdown - whoops!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment