Saturday, February 7, 2015

Day 27...

I think it's safe to say that while I've really enjoyed this Whole30 challenge, Fridays have not been the best. Something about Fridays makes me want to have friends over, order carry out or make pizza and of course, enjoy a "you made it through the work week" glass (or 2) of wine. Alas, that hasn't been an option and while I certainly love how Saturday mornings feel, I am excited to get back a little bit of our Friday routines next week. That being said - it was another successful day. 

Breakfast - slice of frittata, half an avocado, and black coffee. Only a few more of these left before I can also have a grapefruit! 

Lunch - spinach salad topped with chopped up meatloaf from the night before, shredded zucchini, shredded carrots, half an avocado and slivered almonds. Three more of these salads to go before I can get my dates and pomegranate seeds back in the mix!

Dinner - Chicken Pad Thai - but this time instead of spaghetti squash we did cauliflower rice. I liked the cauliflower rice in this recipe. Very tasty! 

Workout - Two 21-15-9's - Round 1: 21 air squats, 21 static squat w/ dumbbell rows, 21 dead lifts w/ bicep curl - then 15, then 9. Round 2: 21 lat pull down sit ups, 21 chest flies w/ legs extended & off ground, 21 chest press w/ legs extended & off the ground (talk about a core/leg workout bundled w/ upper body!) then 15, then 9. 

3 more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment