Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Day 24...

Breakfast - It's back...I made another frittata - this time with spinach, vidalia onion, mushrooms and zucchini. The spinach is a great addition - I know I did it in the first one, but felt it needed to make another appearance. Had a slice of this with half an avocado and black coffee. 


Lunch - mixed green salad topped with a hard boiled egg, half an avocado, cucumber, and slivered almonds. I need to hit the store and up my toppings game. (5 more days until dates can make a comeback - hooray!). 

Dinner - Rogan Josh - or as I like to call it Josh Groban. This is from Well Fed and is also on The Clothes Make the Girl blog. I used the book for the recipe but just found it on the blog as well only to find that Melissa also thinks of Josh Groban - and Seth Rogan - when she makes this dish. Speaking of this dish - woah. Talk about flavor overload - and I mean that in a good way. We don't usually make or eat Indian food - so heavy and usually does a number on our stomachs - but this version was the opposite. Served over cauliflower rice this dish tasted nothing like "health" food. I love how out of the box this Whole30 challenge is keeping us. 

This was just the beginning as the lamb and onions browned. The "after" photo wasn't too photogenic, but so tasty.

Workout - 5 Tabatas - Round 1 - squats and pliet squats; Round 2 - scissor crunches and sit ups with lat pull downs; Round 3 - weighted leg raises - 2 minutes on each leg - gotta work that outer thigh; Round 4 - oblique crunches - 2 minutes on each side; Round 5 - chest flies with legs extended and chest press with legs extended - legs, abs, arms, chest - it's all good. 

6 more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment