Monday, February 2, 2015

Day 21...

Today I got in on the skiing action. Was much more fun than when we skied over Christmas - probably because they weren't blowing snow. Let me tell you, working on teaching a 5 year old to ski is no joke. We go back in two weeks, can't wait to keep working on his skills, will be a fun family activity through the years for sure. 


Breakfast - scrambled eggs, half an avocado and salsa with a side of black coffee. Fueled up for the slopes! 

Lunch - leftover cauliflower fried "rice." So good.

Snack - yeah, after a morning of skiing, I probably should have had a more protein packed lunch. After snacking on a few handfuls of pistachios I decided to step away from the nuts and instead had a hard boiled egg. 

Dinner - spaghetti pie - this favorite of ours made its way back into the line-up. What could be better after a day in the cold than a comforting plate of spaghetti sauce, meatballs and spaghetti (squash!) :) Bonus - we had a ton of leftover spaghetti sauce and meatballs from Day 9 that we had frozen, so this meal was pretty much ready to go with little effort.

Workout - Did I mention skiing? Yeah, I got approval for that to count as my workout - rightfully so! Talk about leg day! :) 

10 more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment