Monday, February 9, 2015

Day 29...

Well hello 60 degree temperatures - oh and 2nd to last day! It still amazes me what nice weather can do for your attitude, not only did we get lots of time outside - Adam rode his bike and ran around the yard playing walky talky with Andy while I walked Liddy - but that fresh air also inspires CLEANING! We finally organized our hall closet - put in some shelving to neatly store paper towels, toilet paper, etc. Hung some artwork on the walls that I'd been putting off, and vacuumed. Ahhhh, love that "spring cleaning" mode. 

Breakfast - spicy tuna cake and black coffee. I swear I make those spicy tuna cakes simply so I can have the leftovers for breakfast. While Adam chowed down on some blueberry pancakes (which I was so tempted to pop some blueberries in my mouth while I was making them - but held off) I enjoyed a more savory start to my day. 

Lunch - with the nice weather we decided to venture out for lunch. I was a little nervous, but I did some research ahead of time and determined what I would order to stay compliant. We used to eat lunch out quite often on the weekends so I know Andy and Adam enjoyed that I was finally comfortable to do so. I took advantage of the brunch menu and had a made to order omelet (no milk or cheese added to eggs) and was sure the waitress knew my restrictions. Had mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and spinach added to it and it was so good. 


Dinner - seafood salad. Seared sea scallops, garlic shrimp, sauteed mushrooms and zucchini over mixed greens. Did I mention we were loving this warmer weather? Might as well have a dinner that tastes like the beach! :) 


Workout - Two 21-15-9's - Round 1: 21 jump squats, 21 jump rope, 21 skaters - then 15, then 9. Round 2: 21 push-ups, 21 bicycle crunches, 21 scissor crunches - then 15, then 9. Plus a nice walk with Liddy. 

1 more to day to go....wow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment