Thursday, January 29, 2015

Day 18...

Nothing too exciting to report today, other than another successful day is in the books! I'm only missing fruit during lunch - my salads need dates and pomegranate seeds - but that's ok - I can deal. 

Breakfast - no frittata for me today - instead I had a leftover spicy tuna cake from the night before and half an avocado. I can't even with those things. So good want to make them again ASAP. 

Lunch - mixed greens salad topped with prosciutto, hard boiled egg, roasted beets, roasted carrots, half an avocado, slivered almonds, & cucumbers. Dijon vinaigrette for dressing - which adds a much needed sweetness with those dates and pomegranate seeds missing. 

Dinner - hamburgers on portobello caps. I almost thought we'd finally broken our streak of not repeating a dinner, but then I remembered we did hamburgers on lettuce buns and chicken on portobello caps, so I guess the streak is still alive!  I put some sunshine sauce on my mushroom and some chopped jalapeno, then the burger and two strips of compliant bacon. Pretty simple and not too heavy of a dinner. I'll admit I was up at 2:00 a.m. feeling hungry - but that's ok! :) 

Workout - 4 Tabatas - Round 1 air squats & jump rope; Round 2 plank & push ups - woah; Round 3 scissor crunches & sit ups; Round 4 pliet squats & good mornings. Nothing too crazy (excpet Round 2 - I love those "super sets") but I definitely feel every move and I know I'm getting stronger as a result. 

12 more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment