Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day 3...

Another great night of sleep though I woke up feeling a tad bit sore from the workout the day before. Felt great otherwise and ready to tackle another day. 

Breakfast - same as the day before - another slice of frittata and half of an avocado, black coffee on the side. 


Lunch - leftovers from the night before - that chicken was just too good! To freshen it up I squeezed some more lemon juice over it which really brightened it up. Note to self - squeeze lemon on food more often. 


Dinner - NY strip steak (shared between the three of us - I like steak, but a few bites and I'm fine), cauliflower mash (with some roasted garlic & eggplant caviar blended in), and roasted asparagus. Husband approved for sure! 


Cocktail - Sparking grapefruit water in a red wine glass - we were having steak after all! ;) 


Workout - I did two 21-15-9's. First set 21 jump squats, 21 air squats, 21 high knees - then 15, then 9. For round two I did 21 sit ups, 21 elbow to knee crunches and 21 v-ups with weights - then 15, then 9. I'm telling you, these 21-15-9's don't take much time to complete, but wow they are painful! 


Side notes - At lunch I ran out to MOMS Organic Market (only 3 miles away) and have officially found a new favorite store. The produce was reasonably priced and the variety was fantastic. I found the biggest beets I've ever seen and bonus - they had already trimmed all the stems/leaves off of them. I also found compliant bacon - victory! And not a bad price at $4.99 a pack. Nitrate free and most importantly - sugar free! I also was able to find coconut aminos there which I have seen in a ton of recipes so I'm looking forward to being able to cook Asian style recipes. 





27 more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment